Complete your 1 Ton Swap off by providing the JK computer correct data and eliminating codes and limp mode issues. Use of this Kit may require an optional tuner which has access to adjusting Gear Ratio and Tire size. Your actual programmer settings may differ from the axle ratio and tire size on your vehicle depending on Tone ring tooth count used. If using the 60 tooth option, speedometer may be off 1 - 3 percent. Laser Cut For precision reading from ABS Sensor.
- Requires machining of Hub and pressing on over machined surface.
- Zinc plated For corrosion resistance and improved sensor feedback
- This Kit Is Intended For Use With A Newer Style 14 Bolt Axle With Ribbinh On The Casting And Has A WMS-WMS Measurement of 68 Inch or Greater.
- This axle is referred to as an AAM 14 bolt 10.5 inch ring gear and is found Inch 99-06 GM 2500 and 3500 SRW trucks.
- 14 Bolt Axle with Factory Drum Brakes
- BB1420: Kit BB1410 with 52 Tooth Tone rings
- BB1421: Kit BB1410 with 60 Tooth Tone rings
- This Kit has 2 mounting positions per side For Factory JK Rear ABS Sensors. One from each side will connect to the rear plugs and the other 2 need to be spliced into the front plugs. If using any axle than the 2005 plus Superduty, this is the best option.
- If using 2005 - 2013 Superduty Front Dana 60 Axle only 2 Rear Sensors can be installed and the front will use the Dodge ABS Sensors and the 60 Tooth Tone Rings
- Dodge ABS Sensors – Chrysler P/N 5179958AB, Dorman P/N 970-052, or Airtec P/N 5S8491