Beef up your front axle LCA brackets on your 2007-2017 Jeep JK (All 4x4 models). Do you have bent and mangled factory lower control arm brackets? Its no surprise since they are practically made of sheet-metal. These Heavy Duty brackets replace the factory brackets so you'll never have to worry about ripping off a bracket again. But what makes ours better? Instead of making an exact copy of the factory bracket, we added some feature to actually Improve the functionality. These set ours apart from the competition.
- Jeep Wrangler JK HD Lower Control Arm Brackets
- 2.625 inch mounting width fits common sized Cartridge Joints (Johnny, Flex, Ballistic, etc) and factory control arm bushings.
- Skid plate of bottom of bracket wraps around joint protecting it from direct impact and decreases premature wear on the joint. This leads to longer life and less replacements. Skid plate design does Not restrict movement of joint.
- Bracket wraps around axle tube more than factory for additional weld surface area, which significantly reduces the chance the bracket can rip off.
- Made from 1/4 inch thick boxed steel plate for strength and impact resistance.
- Grease fitting access on top to allow easy maintenance of your most abused joint.
- The Style of the bracket gives a unique, custom one-off look you'd get with a high dollar fabrication shop. No more brackets that look like modified pieces of angle iron or c-channel, but rather formed pieces of artwork to show off.
- If Using Factory Control Arms, You May Need To Grind Off A small Amount Of The Metal Below The Bushing To clear The Skid On The Bracket. This bracket requires welding to the axle and removal of the factory bracket. Welding should be done by a competent welder and Artec Industries is Not liable for incorrect installation or improper welding.