Artec Industries' new JK Under Armor is designed to give your 2007-2017 Jeep JK Wrangler great protection underneath the vehicle. Designed using CAD files directly from the manufacturer, this belly pan skid plate ensures that you have a great fit with factory components. Made from 1/4 inch thick 6061 Aluminum and 3/16 inch Zinc-plated Steel, and CNC cut and formed, the Artec JK Under Armor Kit offers both a strong and lightweight solution for the heavy Jeep JK.
- Proven Design-our complete bellypan skid plates systems have been abused on the market for several years now and are finally available for purchase individually
- Works for both 2 door and 4 door models
- Modular design-add the t-case skid or gas tank skid when you want, no need to buy it all at once
- 1/4 inch 6061 Aluminum for skid plates, 3/16 inch zinc plated steel for bracket
- Designed from factory CAD files for great and precise fit.
- CNC laser cut and CNC formed using custom rolled dies for high strength and a unique look.
- All bolts under skid plate are countersunk for absolutely smooth bottom
- All nuts are pressed into steel brackets for easy, one tool removal
- Modular design lets you take off only one section for vehicle servicing
- Compatible with additional skids that protect Gas Tank and Transfer Case
- Works best with Artec JK Heavy Duty Crossmembers
- Fits: 2007-2011
- Sold As: Each
Note: Loop delete needed if using long arm HD crossmember with link mounts. A small amount of trimming will be required on the factory gas tank skid plate. Not compatible with exhaust spacer kits such as Teraflex. May not work with aftermarket Evap Canister Skid Plates, relocation is suggested. May not be compatible or may need to be modified to work with Aftermarket Suspensions that use a proprietary crossmember.
Note: Transmission Cooler lines may need to be removed from clip and tied up slightly
Note: If using with manual transmission for 2012-2017 JK model years, you will need part Jk1010-11A which is available for purchase separately.
Note: Using the factory crossmember, some holes must use factory hardware which is not countersunk. For a completely smooth bottom, use Artec HD Crossmembers.
Note: This product requires general mechanics skills and should only be installed by someone capable of using basic tools. Artec Industries is not responsible for incorrect installation. By purchasing, the customer agrees that they are fully responsible for correct installation.