Our simple Rivnut installation tool makes installing those rivet nuts (threaded insert) easy and quick. No need for 100 dollar special tooling. Just this tool and an impact driver needed.
Simply insert your rivnut into the sheet metal hole, align the correct hole on the Rivnut tool and press it against the rivnut, then hand thread the included Grade 8 bolt into the rivnut and then tighten with an impact driver until the rivnut is compressed. We even throw in two of each size Grade 8 bolt just in case you lose one.
- CNC Laser cut Rivnut Tool made from 1/8 inch thick steel with angled ends featuring a 1/4 inch hole and a 3/8 inch hole
- Material: Steel
- Thickness: 1/8 Inch
- Bolt Hole Size: 3/8 Inch and 1/4 Inch
- Sold As: Each
- CNC Laser cut Rivnut Tool
- Two 3/8 inch-16 tpi Grade 8 Hex bolts
- Two 1/4 inch-20 tpi Grade 8 Hex bolts