Replace the woefully under-powered Ford CII pump on any 1999-2004 Ford Super Duty 7.3L Diesel with the PSC GM Saginaw P-Pump Conversion Kit for improved steering and braking, especially on trucks with larger wheel and tire setups.
- SP1405X Series High Flow Power Steering Pump with SR2545-12 Sub-Reservoir
- -6AN Pressure
- -12AN Feed
- Serpentine Pulley
- Brushed Aluminum Remote Reservoir Kit with Hydroboost Return and Serviceable Filter Element
- Dual -6AN Return
- -10AN Feed
- Complete Hose Kit and Fittings for easy installation
- Adaptive Brackets
- SR-VT,6 PSI Anti-Splash Valve for PSC Remote Reservoir Systems
- CK100-6,16 Inch Heat Sink Fluid Cooler Kit with -6 AN Fittings
Some modification of the OE bracket is required for clearance.
PSC recommends SWEPCO 715 Power Steering Fluid for ALL Full Hydraulic Steering Systems.
Installing a power steering fluid cooler on vehicles equipped with high performance steering components will help prevent catastrophic pump damage.