Complete your 1 Ton Swap off by providing the JK computer correct data and eliminating codes and limp mode issues. Kit includes ABS Sensor Mount and 52 Tooth Tone Ring For Sterling Rear Axle. Do not use this Kit if you are using the factory hub/tone ring Kit from the 2005 Plus SuperDuty Axle. This Kit if For those wanting to keep the 52 tooth Tone ring count that comes factory on the Jeep JK or when using aftermarket front axle hubs with the same tooth count. Use of this Kit may require an optional tuner which has access to adjusting Gear Ratio and Tire size. Your actual programmer settings may differ from the axle ratio and tire size on your vehicle depending on Tone ring tooth count used. If using the 60 tooth option, speedometer may be off 1 - 3 percent.
- Laser Cut For precision reading from ABS Sensor. Machining of Hub and pressing on over machined surface is necessary.
- Zinc plated For corrosion resistance and improved sensor feedback
- 2005 and up Sterling SuperDuty 10.5 inch Axle
- BB1050: Sterling ABS sensor plate mounts with 60 Tooth Tone rings
- BB1051: Sterling ABS sensor plate mounts with 52 Tooth Tone rings
- These mounts are used with JK Factory ABS Sensors. The 2005 plus SuperDuty Dana 60 front utilizes a 60 Tooth Tone ring and this Kit is designed to work with a matching SuperDuty Axle set, so this Kit is not designed to be used with this axle.
- If using a front axle without Tone rings a second BB1054 can be used to add a second ABS Sensor to each wheel and then splice into the front sensor wiring.
- Individual parts that are Inch this Kit and available separately:
- BB1054: Sterling ABS sensor plate/ mounts
- BB1051: 52 Tooth Tone ring Sterling