Shock plus Lower Link Axle Combo Brackets (pair). Is space tight on your axle and you can't mount your shocks? Or do you need to mount the shocks offset off the axle tube. This combo bracket takes our best selling Lower Link Axle Brackets and combines them with our new Lower Link Shock Tabs to allow you to mount your shocks offset from the axle tube. These tabs work on all three angles of lower link so you don't have to have some big specialty combo bracket that looks goofy and is bigger than a normal link bracket. These tabs also allow you to use different shock mounting widths so you don't have to spend time modifying either the bracket or the shocks to fit within a preset bracket width. Mount your shocks over the lower link joints; offset from the axle tube center line. Grease fitting access on top to allow Easy maintenance of your most abused joint. Skid plate of bottom of bracket wraps around joint protecting it from direct impact and decreases premature wear on the joint. This leads to longer life and less replacements. Skid plate design does not restrict movement of joint.
- Sold as Pair
- Lower Axle Link Angle: 0 degrees
- Use with any shock mounting width from 1.25 inch-1.6 inch. Great For Air Shocks, Coilovers or ORI struts.
- Compact design. Lower Link Axle Brackets are our standard mounts so no special bracket is used.
- 2.625 inch mounting width with 9/16 inch bolt hole For common sized Cartridge Joints (Johnny, Flex, Ballistic, etc). Can be drilled out to larger hole size For 1.25 inch rod ends with spacers.
- Made from 1/4 inch thick boxed steel plate For strength and impact resistance.
- The Style of the bracket gives a unique, custom one off look you'd get with a high dollar fabrication shop.
- No more brackets that look like modified pieces of angle iron or c-channel, but rather formed pieces of artwork to show off.
- This Kit requires general welding and fabrication skills. Welding should only be done by a competent welder.
- Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable For improper installation.
- Some very slight grinding and fitment may be required when used with the 22 degree lower link axle bracket