PSC Heat Sink fluid coolers are manufactured with both internal and external cooling fins which provide maximum cooling efficiency without relying on direct airflow.
The compact overall diameter means they can be mounted in a variety of locations, such as on the frame rail next to the transmission, directly under the radiator, or under the floorboards.
The rugged aluminum extrusion features welded ends for long service life in the most brutal environments.
- Dimensions 16 Inches Long X 3.0 Inch Diameter
- Aluminum Construction
- Heat Sink design provides maximum heat transfer with minimal air flow
- Low Pressure Barb Fittings Included
- #6 or #8 JIC Fittings are available for easy system connections
- Additional Hose and Hardware Included
A fluid cooler should always be installed in a position below the level of the power steering pump and outside the engine compartment.
PSC recommends SWEPCO 715 Power Steering Fluid.