The PSC FHK200TJ Full Hydraulic Steering Kit is a complete solution with everything needed to install a reliable, powerful full hydraulic steering system onto the Jeep LJ/TJ platform.
PSC Full Hydraulic Steering Kits provide the best quality materials that will inspire confidence in the Jeep TJ owner that wants to tackle the toughest, gnarliest trails around the world.
This PSC Full Hydraulic Steering Kit Includes:
- Eaton Char-Lynn Steering Control Valve
- PSC Steering Control Valve Mounting Bracket Notched for 1.75 Inch Tubing
- PSC Custom Steering Column
- High Output Power Steering Pump Kit
- Filtered Remote Reservoir Kit
- Complete High Pressure Hose Kit
- Single Ended Cylinder Kit
- Rod Ends with Hardware
- 4 Quarts of SWEPCO 715 Power Steering Fluid
- All of the hardware, hoses, and fittings to get the job done right the first time.
- Designed to handle tire sizes 42-56 inches tall.
- Rugged durability for the most brutal conditions.
- The combination of our FHV-CE160 Steering Control Valve and the top-selling SC2205 Steering Cylinder delivers a 4.0 Turn Lock-To-Lock turning ratio.
- Optional Steering Control Valves Available for tighter turning ratios.
- OptionalPSC Custom Steering Columns, available in a variety of lengths and input shaft types.
- Optional PSC Fluid Cooler Kitswith -8AN FittingsAvailable.
The color or appearance of some items in this kit may differ slightly from product photo(s).
PSC recommends SWEPCO 715 Power Steering Fluid for ALL Full Hydraulic Steering Systems.
Installing a power steering fluid cooler on vehicles equipped with high performance steering systems will help prevent catastrophic pump damage due to fluid degradation.
Performance Steering Components (hereafter PSC) parts and products, including Full Hydraulic Steering Kits, are sold for off-road use only. All performance modifications and installations are at the customer's own risk.
PSC hold no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or another failure when using any aftermarket performance products. Items sold for off-road use only are illegal in many states and provinces and are intended for racing vehicles which may never be used on a public road.
PSC products should be assembled and installed by qualified professionals only.
By purchasing any aftermarket performance product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that PSC holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse.