PSC FHK300P is a turn key solution designed specifically for 2.5 Ton Rockwell Axles with 9 Inches of Travel.
Features the PSC SC2217 3.0 Inch Bore X 9 Inch Throw Steering Assist Cylinder combined with FHV-CE185 Steering Control Unit for approximately 4.2 Turns Lock-To-Lock.
- SC2217K1 3 Inch Bore x 9 Inch Stroke DE Cylinder for Rockwell Axles
- SC16 Large Clevis End Kit
- TR120HD Heavy Duty Tie Rod Kit
- TRB10 Rockwell Tie Rod End Adapter Bushing to 3/4
- FHV-CE185 Eaton Orbital Control Valve
- FHC04.75 3/4 Round Weld On Stub Steering Column
- MB22 Steering Valve Mount Notched for 1.75 Inch Tubing
- HK 2088-1 Number 8 Premium Field Serviceable Hose Kit
The color or appearance of some items in this kit may differ slightly from product photo(s).
PSC recommends SWEPCO 715 Power Steering Fluid for ALL Full Hydraulic Steering Systems.
Installing a power steering fluid cooler on vehicles equipped with high performance steering systems will help prevent catastrophic pump damage.
Performance Steering Components (hereafter PSC) parts and products, including Full Hydraulic Steering Kits, are sold for off-road use only. All performance modifications and installations are at the customer's own risk.
PSC hold no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or another failure when using any aftermarket performance products. Items sold for off-road use only are illegal in many states and provinces and are intended for racing vehicles which may never be used on a public road.
PSC products should be assembled and installed by qualified professionals only.
By purchasing any aftermarket performance product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that PSC holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse.