The PSC FHK410 Full Hydraulic Steering Kit is an alternative solution for the DIY enthusiast supplying their own power steering pump or needing a custom power steering pump not included with other PSC Full Hydraulic Steering Kits.
Complete with everything but a power steering pump and remote reservoir to install a reliable, powerful full hydraulic steering system onto most Dodge, Ford, GM, or Jeep platforms.
Designed for vehicles equipped with 40-56 Inch tire sizes and Aftermarket Dana 60 Type Axles, PSC provides the steering power you require to "move the meats" and tackle the toughest, gnarliest trails.
This PSC Full Hydraulic Steering Kit Includes:
- Eaton Char-Lynn Steering Control Valve
- PSC Steering Control Valve Mounting Bracket Notched for 1.75 Inch Tubing
- PSC Custom Steering Column for theSteering Control Unit
- Complete High Pressure Hose Kit
- Double Ended Cylinder Kit
- Large Clevis Kit with Hardware
- Heavy Duty Tie Rod Kit with Rod Ends
- 4 Quarts of SWEPCO 715 Power Steering Fluid
- All of the hardware, hoses, and fittings to get the job done right the first time.
Power Steering Pump and Remote Reservoir Kit Sold Separately
- Designed to handle tire sizes 40-56 inches tall on the most popular Heavy Duty Aftermarket Dana 60 Type Axles.
- Rugged durability for the most brutal conditions.
- The combination of our FHV-CE160 Steering Control Valve and the top-selling SC2227 Steering Cylinder delivers a 3.5 Turn Lock-To-Lock turning ratio.
- Optional Steering Control Valves Available for tighter turning ratios.
- Optional Custom Steering Columns Available in a variety of lengths and input shaft connections.
- Optional -8AN Fitting Kits Available to improve system efficiency.
- Optional PSC Fluid Cooler Kits Available with -6AN or -8AN Fittings.
The color or appearance of some items in this kit may differ slightly from product photo(s).
PSC recommends SWEPCO 715 Power Steering Fluid for ALL Full Hydraulic Steering Systems.
Installing a power steering fluid cooler on vehicles equipped with high performance steering systems will help prevent catastrophic pump damage due to fluid degradation.
Performance Steering Components (hereafter PSC) parts and products, including Full Hydraulic Steering Kits, are sold for off-road use only. All performance modifications and installations are at the customer's own risk.
PSC hold no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or another failure when using any aftermarket performance products. Items sold for off-road use only are illegal in many states and provinces and are intended for racing vehicles which may never be used on a public road.
PSC products should be assembled and installed by qualified professionals only.
By purchasing any aftermarket performance product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that PSC holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse.