This ultimate PSC FHK500P kit is a turn key solution designed specifically for 5 Ton, 11Inch Turn Radius Rockwell Axles. The combination of our FHV-CE185 Steering Control Unit with the PSC SC2228, a 3.0 Inch Bore X 11 Inch Throw Steering Assist Cylinder that will deliver a 4.2 Turn Lock-To-Lock Turning Radius.
This kit also includes a Purpose-Built 185 Series High Flow SP1405X Pump equipped with large, efficient -12AN Feed and -8AN Pressure connections.
This PSC Full Hydraulic Steering Kit Includes:
- Eaton Char-Lynn Steering Control Valve
- PSC Steering Control Valve Mounting Bracket Notched for 1.75 Inch Tubing
- PSC Custom Steering Column
- 185 Series High Output Power Steering Pump Kit with -12AN Feed and -8AN Pressure Connections
- Remote Reservoir Kit
- Complete High Pressure Hose Kit
- Double Ended Cylinder Kit
- Red Barn Customs 5 Ton Rockwell 5 Large Clevis Kit with Hardware
- Red Barn Customs 5 Ton Rockwell Heavy Duty Tie Rod Kit with Rod Ends
- Red Barn Customs 5 Ton Rockwell Tapered Adapter Bushing Kit
- 4 Quarts of SWEPCO 715 Power Steering Fluid
- All of the hardware, hoses, and fittings to get the job done right the first time.
The color or appearance of some items in this kit may differ slightly from product photo(s).
PSC recommends SWEPCO 715 Power Steering Fluid for ALL Full Hydraulic Steering Systems.
Installing a power steering fluid cooler on vehicles equipped with high performance steering systems will help prevent catastrophic pump damage.
Performance Steering Components (hereafter PSC) parts and products, including Full Hydraulic Steering Kits, are sold for off-road use only. All performance modifications and installations are at the customer's own risk.
PSC hold no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or another failure when using any aftermarket performance products. Items sold for off-road use only are illegal in many states and provinces and are intended for racing vehicles which may never be used on a public road.
PSC products should be assembled and installed by qualified professionals only.
By purchasing any aftermarket performance product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that PSC holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse.