SWEPCO 714 ATF is a high viscosity paraffinic base stock that contains DIMONYL. SWEPCO 714 formulation contains anti-oxidation, rust, and corrosioninhibitors as well as superior anti-wear and anti-foaming agents. Able to withstand extreme temperatures and load demands, it is ideal for heavy duty applications or extreme conditions.
A lower operating temperature will help to eliminate sludge, gum, varnish, and improve shift quality.
- Improves performance and component life for power shift transmissions, hydraulic final drives, wet brakes, power steering systems and industrial torque converters requiring Caterpillar TO-4 and FD-1, Allison C4 or similar fluids
- Carefully formulated protection for heavily loaded equipment in mining, earth moving, construction, marine, forestry and other off-road applications
- Insures smooth, positive shift quality even in cold climates
- Lowers operating temperatures
- Unsurpassed protection against deposit formation, varnish, corrosion, wear and rust
- Extends drain intervals beyond conventional oils
- Exceeds performance of many synthetics and OEM branded oils
- Compatible with most common seal and part materials including elastomeric and plastic components