Improve the power steering system flow rate and reign in fluid temperatures with an upgraded 8 Return Line and PSC 16 Inch Heat SInk Fluid Cooler Kit. Install this kit in conjunction with the PSC HK2091 -8AN High Pressure Hose Assembly for maximum power steering system efficiency. PSC Heat Sink fluid coolers are manufactured with both internal and external cooling fins which provide maximum cooling efficiency without relying on direct airflow.
The compact diameter means they can be mounted in a variety of locations, such as on the frame rail next to the transmission, directly under the radiator, or under the floorboards.The rugged aluminum extrusion Features welded ends for long service life in the most brutal environments.
- Dimensions 16 Inches Long X 3.0 Inch Diameter
- Aluminum Construction
- Heat Sink design provides maximum heat transfer with minimal air flow
- -6AN Fittings included for easy system connections
- Additional Hose and Hardware Included
- PSC CV100 Heat Sink Cooler with -8AN Fittings and Hardware
- 4FT 8 Low Pressure Hose
- 8 Straight Low Pressure Push-Lok Fitting, Quantity 2
- 8 90 Degree Low Pressure Push-Lok Fitting, Quantity 2
- SF11,AN Adapter Fitting, -8AN X 16MM X 1.50 Non O Ring for Steering Gear Box Return Port
A fluid cooler should always be installed in a position below the level of the power steering pump and outside the engine compartment.
PSC recommends SWEPCO 715 Power Steering Fluid