60 Knuckle Bolt Kit. This Knuckle Bolt Kit is designed to work specifically with our Ultimate 60 High Steer Arms to both strengthen the entire knuckle and steering as well as provide options For mounting your steering. Whether you just need to re-enforce your knuckle or want to run your tie rod Inch double sheer, this Kit is designed with to fit multiple different steering configurations. Refer to the diagram below For some of the possibilities. The Knuckle Bolt Kit includes one 3/4 inch grade 8 bolt, one 3/4 inch all- steel mechanical locking nut, and one 1.25 inch outer diameter, .250 inch wall sleeve . Two Kits Will Need To Be Purchased For A Pair Of High Steer Arms. This Kit Will Require Cutting The Sleeve Inch half To Run Heim Inch Double Sheer. Factory Knuckle Hole Will Need To Be Drilled With 3/4 inch Hole.
- Sold as Kit
- Knuckle Style: OEM Dodge not aftermarket
- Factory tie rod end holes on the knuckle will need to be drilled to a 3/4 inch hole For this Kit to work.
- This Will Require Use Of Basic Drilling Tools.
- 3/4 inch - 16 tpi 10 inch long Grade 8 bolt
- 3/4 inch - 16 tpi All-steel Mechanical Lock nut
- Machined 1.25 inch OD - .250 inch wall DOM sleeve
- Increases overall knuckle and steering strength
- Sleeve ends machined For 3/4 inch heim Inch DOUBLE SHEER
- Choose your tie rod mounting height
- All-steel mechanical locking nuts (aka distorted thread or Stover lock nuts) are designed Not to be reused to ensure the nut does not loosen over time.
- This provides the best type of locking nut For steering applications.
- Please use a new nut if you remove it at any point.
- This part may require basic steel cutting tools to use.
- Please use caution when cutting steel. Only experienced fabricators should attempt these modifications.
- Artec Industries, LLC is not liable For injury and/or death due to use or modification of this product.