JK Front Axle Armore Kit. This heavy duty and light weight truss system and armor is designed to take serious abuse and reinforce your front Dana 30 or 44 JK axle. The 1/4 inch thick truss top and 10 Ga. gusseting incorporates a unique design to strengthen both axle tubes, not just the long tube (commonly found Inch other designs). The precision cut and formed components of this setup ensure a hassle-free installation. This Armor Kit includes all the parts to make your JK Dana 30 or 44 a rock solid, sturdy axle. Simply choose which axle you have For the truss to get started. If you don't want some of the components, we offer everything For individual sale. For details on each part.
- Sold as Kit
- Axle Model For Truss: Dana 30
- Tracbar Bracket height: Raised Bracket Height
- 1/4 inch mild steel.
- Precision CNC cut and bent For great fitment.
- Replaces factory bracket.
- Maintains factory sway bar mount location
- Allows rotation of steering dampener to top side of tie rod For greater clearance.
- Improves ground clearance over factory brackets.
- This Kit requires general welding and fabrication skills.
- Welding should only be done by a competent welder.
- Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable For improper installation.
- Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this Kit.
- Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required.
- If your lift replaces your trackbar and mounts to the factory axle bracket (typical with an lift that includes an adjustable trackbar), choose this Bracket.
- If you are doing a drag link flip (minimum 3 inch lift needed For flip lift and bumpstop extensions), choose Raised Height Bracket