JK Front Axle Armor Kit. This heavy duty and light weight truss system and armor is designed to take serious abuse and reinforce your front Dana 30 or 44 JK axle. The 1/4 inch thick truss top and 10 Ga. gusseting incorporates a unique design to strengthen both axle tubes, not just the long tube (commonly found Inch inchother inch designs). The precision cut and formed components of this setup ensure a hassle-free installation. This Armor Kit includes all the parts to make your JK Dana 30 or 44 a rock solid, sturdy axle. Simply choose which axle you have For the truss to get started. If you don't want some of the components, we offer everything For individual sale. If your lift replaces your trackbar and mounts to the factory axle bracket (typical with an lift that includes an adjustable trackbar), choose this Bracket. If you are doing a drag link flip (minimum 3 inch lift needed For flip lift and bumpstop extensions), choose Raised Height Bracket.
- Sold as Kit
- 1/4 inch and 10 gauge (.130 inch) mild steel. Precision CNC cut and bent For great fitment.
- Truss is low profile to allow clearance above the axle.
- Truss spans length of long side and short side.
- Truss is reinforced using interlocked 10 gauge thick gussets For maximum strength and easy assembly.
- Overall low profile design means your axle is stronger, sleaker, easier to fit into any vehicle, and less likely to interfere with vehicle components.
- 1/4 inch thick CNC laser cut and bent knuckle gussets, LCA skids, and HD Tracbar bracket ensure easy install to replace or reinforce those weak factory components.
- This Kit requires general welding and fabrication skills including welding to the cast center section and cast inner c's.
- Welding should only be done by a competent welder.
- Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable For improper installation.
- Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this Kit. Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required.
- In rare and extreme cases, the truss may come into contact with oil pan.
- Prior to operating the vehicle, remove the coil springs, cycle the suspension including full compression of both sides simultaneously and add bumpstop extensions to prevent damage to oil pan.