ARTEC JL Front Fender Chop Kit Brackets. Did you remove the bottom half of your Rubicon Fenders for clearance, only to lose your turn/marker lights and are left with a floppy factory fender? Artec Industries is excited to announce our new JL Front Fender Chop Kit Brackets which not only reinforce your factory upper half Rubicon fenders after you've removed the lower half, they also give you mounting locations for new turn signal and marker lights.
Our brackets are constructed from rigid 1/8 inch thick steel and designed using State of the Art 3D modeling with files directly from the manufacturer for a precise fit. These brackets are hard powdercoated black for direct bolt-on installation and a long life.
- Designed for OEM Rubicon fender flares with the lower half of the flare removed (other models to follow)
- 1/8 inch steel brackets add rigidity back to upper flare half
- Holes included for mounting Marker/Turn lights (optional not included)
- Designed using original OEM files and CNC laser cut and CNC bent in-house for precise fit
- Includes new hardware for mounting the brackets
- Fully Welded and powdercoated for direct bolt-in installation 5 minute install
- Made in USA in House from USA Materials
- Powdercoat color is black
Replaces all the factory clip style hardware with more rugged bolts, nut and rivnuts.
Note: While all precautions are made to ensure the powdercoated surface is protected, small scratches from the shipping process may be present upon arrival.