Tie Rod JK Off-Road Pro 7075 AL Front 07-Present Wrangler JK/JK Unlimited
- Toughest Tie Rod on the Market
- 1.75 inch OD 7075-T651 Aluminum (built to flex)
- Turn-Buckle Style Toe Adjustment (Designed for in-vehicle adjustment)
- Massive Offset Greasable Steering Joints
- Engineered to work with the JK's Ackerman Angle
- 2 - Massive Offset Greasable Tie Rod Ends
- 1 - 1.75 inch Aluminum Tie Rod (powder coated)
- 1 - Steering Stabilizer Mounting Plate (powder coated)
- 2 - Steering Stabilizer U-bolts
- Requires 17 inch or Larger Diameter Wheels.
- Requires 4.5 inch of Back Spacing or Less.
If more Back Spacing is Used or Interference is Detected with Wheels, Supplied Steering Stops will Be Required for Use with Proper Adjustment.
When Using Reid Racing Knuckles (Heavy Clearancing Could be Required).