Great For the builder who needs the best product at a great value. These rod ends from Ruffstuff Specialties are the best way to add strength, reliability, and flexibility to any situation that requires use of a rod end such as Inch suspension or steering applications. The XM series utilizes a high strength Heat and Crygenically treated 4130 Chromoly body with a polished chrome finish sure to impress. The ball is made from heat treated bearing steel For strength and hard chrome polished For a smooth surface. The race is injection molded, teflon impregnated nylon which keeps the joint quiet and tight For years and years of usability.
- Sold as Each
- There are two big benefits to Crygenically treating a rod end.
- The first is that it increases the strength of the Heat treated steel body making this 7/8 inch rod end the strongest available on the market.
- The second is the a huge increase Inch density and smoothness of the nylon/teflon injection molded race, drastically increasing the life span of the plastics.
- What this means For you is not only the strongest heim joint on the market, but also the longest lasting.
- This, coupled with our low price, makes these rod ends the best value on the market.
- 7/8 inch -14 tpi thread with 3/4 inch bore.
- Approximate Ultimate Radial Static Load (lbs) 46,000