A massive 3 Inch Bore Steering Cylinder with 9 Inches of Stroke, designed specifically for use with 2.5 Ton Rockwell axles combined with tire sizes above 46 Inches.
PSC Steering Assist Cylinders provide the steering power you need to tackle the toughest trails...go where you want to go with PSC!
- Double Ended, Double Acting
- 3.0 Inch Bore X 9 Inch Stroke X 1.5 Inch Rod Diameter
- Chromemoly Steel Rods with 3/4-16 Threaded Ends
- Welded, Single Piece Rod/Piston Construction
- 6AN High Pressure Port Connections
- Wiper Seals to prevent contaminant damage and extend service life
- Durable Powder-coated Finish
- Grooved Non Slip Housing
- Four (4) SCCL05KF Steering Cylinder Mounting Clamps with Flat Weld Plates Included
Approximate Turning Ratios when paired with a Eaton Char-Lynn Steering Control Unit:
- FHV-CE185: 4.2 Turns Lock-To-Lock
- FHV-CE230: 3.4 TurnsLock-To-Lock
The use of larger displacement Steering Control Units will deliver a Inchfirm Inch steering feel and will require additional driver steering effort.