PSC Steering Assist Cylinders provide the steering power you need to tackle the toughest trails...go where you want to go with PSC!
- Double Ended, Double Acting
- 2.25 Inch Bore X 6 Inch Stroke X 1.125 Inch Rod Diameter
- Chromemoly Steel Rods with 3/4-16 Threaded Ends
- Welded, Single Piece Rod/Piston Construction
- 6AN High Pressure Port Connections
- Wiper Seals to prevent contaminant damage and extend service life
- Durable Powder-coated Finish
- Grooved Non Slip Housing
- Housing Machined for Use Up to Four (4) SCCL01KF Steering Cylinder Mounting Clamps
- Two (2) SCCL01KF Steering Cylinder Mounting Clamps with Flat Weld Plates Included
- Designed for use with OEM Toyota or Dana 44 Steering Axles
Approximate Turning Ratios when paired with a Eaton Char-Lynn Steering Control Unit:
- FHV-CE120: 2.4 Turns Lock-To-Lock
The use of larger displacement Steering Control Units will deliver a Inchfirm Inch steering feel and will require additional driver steering effort.
For intermediate to severe duty applications, PSC highly recommends the use of four (4) SCCL01KF Steering Cylinder Mounting Clamps