A massive 3 Inch Bore Steering Cylinder with 11Inches of Stroke, designed specifically for use with a 5 Ton Rockwell axle combined with tire sizes larger than 46 Inches.
PSC Steering Assist Cylinders provide the steering power you need to tackle the toughest trails...go where you want to go with PSC!
- Double Ended, Double Acting
- 3.0 Inch Bore X 11 Inch Stroke X 1.5 Inch Rod Diameter
- Chromemoly Steel Rods with 3/4-16 Threaded Ends
- Welded, Single Piece Rod/Piston Construction
- 6AN High Pressure Port Connections
- Wiper Seals to prevent contaminant damage and extend service life
- Durable Powder-coated Finish
- Grooved Non Slip Housing
- Four (4) SCCL05KF Steering Cylinder Mounting Clamps with Flat Weld Plates Included
- For use with 5 Ton Rockwell Axles
Approximate Turning Ratios when paired with a Eaton Char-Lynn Steering Control Unit:
- FHV-CE230: 4.2 Turns Lock-To-Lock