Performance Steering Components offers the highest quality power steering gearboxes, pumps, and cylinder assist components for most high-performance power steering applications. Improved component designs ensure superior handling and performance, durability, and reliability for on-the-road, off-the-road, or track.
All PSC power steering components are manufactured from the highest quality materials. From the daily driver to the rock-crawling adventure rig, PSC has the high-performance power steering components you need to make transport a safe, reliable, and enjoyable experience.
Go where you want to go with PSC!
- 1968-1976 4WD Full Size Truck/SUV with Crossover Steering Conversion
- Proudly Remanufactured in the USA
- Modified for Optimum Efficiency
- Upgraded Billet Aluminum Top and End Covers
- Larger 3.125 Inch Piston Diameter
- Turning Ratio: 13-16:1 Variable, 3.3 Turns Lock-To-Lock
- Input Shaft: 13/16 Inch - 36 Spline
- Port Type: SAE Inverted Flare
- Mounting: Four (4) Bolt, Outside-the-Frame
- -6AN Male Ports for connection to PSC Steering Assist Cylinder