Performance Steering Components offers the highest quality power steering gearboxes, pumps, and cylinder assist components for most high-performance power steering applications. Improved component designs ensure superior handling and performance, durability, and reliability for on-the-road, off-the-road, or track.
All PSC power steering components are manufactured from the highest quality materials. From the daily driver to the rock-crawling adventure rig, PSC has the high-performance power steering components you need to make transport a safe, reliable, and enjoyable experience.
Go where you want to go with PSC!
- 1977-1979 GM Passenger Cars
- Proudly Remanufactured in the USA
- Modified for Optimum Efficiency and Firm Handling Characteristics
- Black Painted Stock Appearance
- Turning Ratio: 12.7:1, 2.75 Turns Lock-To-Lock
- Input Shaft: 3/4 Inch - 30 Spline
- Port Type: SAE Inverted Flare
- Mounting: Three (3) Bolt, Inside-the-Frame
Warning! If using -6AN Adapter Fittings ensure correct High Pressure and Low Pressure Hose Connections. Failure to do so may result in catastrophic damage to the steering gearbox.