Performance Steering Components offers the highest quality power steering gearboxes, pumps, and cylinder assist components for most high-performance power steering applications. Improved component designs ensure superior handling and performance, durability, and reliability for on-the-road, off-the-road, or track.
All PSC power steering components are manufactured from the highest quality materials. From the daily driver to the rock-crawling adventure rig, PSC has the high-performance power steering components you need to make transport a safe, reliable, and enjoyable experience.
Go where you want to go with PSC!
- 1988-1998 GM 4WD 2500/3500
- 100 Percent New
- Upgraded 45MM Sector Shaft Bearing eliminates sector shaft deflection, delivers smooth steering operation, and extends the service life of the gearbox.
- 13:1 Steering Ratio reduces number of turns lock-to-lock for improved parking lot maneuvering and more stable highway driving.
- Larger Piston Diameter delivers Increased Torque Output for Upgraded Tire Sizes and Locking Differentials
- -6AN Male Ports for connection to PSC Steering Assist Cylinder
- Turning Ratio: 13:1, 3.25 Turns Lock-To-Lock
- Input Shaft: GM DD with 3/4-30 Spline Adapter
- Port Type: Metric O-Ring
- Four (4) Slot Pitman Arm Required
- Mounting: Three (3) Bolt, Inside-the-Frame