Performance Steering Components is proud to introduce the ALL NEW SGX Series Power Steering Gearboxes for GM trucks and SUVs, two-wheel and four-wheel drive applications.
Improved design features such as the largest piston assembly available delivers increased torque output and a 45MM sector shaft bearing prevent premature failure and provides smooth, reliable performance in all environments. Billet aluminum Top and End Covers resist corrosion and enhance the appearance of any show-ready vehicle.
All SGX Series Power Steering Gearboxes are equipped with 6AN ports for adding a PSC Steering Assist Cylinder at any time.
From the daily driver to the rock-crawling adventure rig, PSC has the high-performance power steering components you need to make transport a safe, reliable, and enjoyable experience.
- 1968-1976 2WD Full Size GM Truck/SUV
- 1968-1976 4WD Full Size GM Truck/SUV with Crossover Steering Conversion
- Proudly Remanufactured in the USA
- Modified for Optimum Efficiency
- Upgraded Billet Aluminum Top and End Covers
- Larger 3.125 Inch Piston Diameter
- Turning Ratio: 13-16:1 Variable, 3.3 Turns Lock-To-Lock
- Input Shaft: 13/16 Inch - 36 Spline
- Port Type: SAE Inverted Flare
- Mounting: Four (4) Bolt, Outside-the-Frame
- -6AN Male Ports for connection to PSC Steering Assist Cylinder