PSC Cylinder Assist Steering Kits are engineered to efficiently handle increased torque loads due to the installation of larger-than-stock tire sizes, upgraded aftermarket axles, and/or locking differentials.
PSC Cylinder Assist Steering Kits deliver improved handling characteristics without oversteer and a familiar level of road feel without increased driver effort, making it perfect for daily driven, on-the-road use.
1980-86 Jeep CJ5/CJ7/CJ8 with Factory Power Steering
- Increased Torque Output
- Relieves stress on steering gearbox and frame mounts
- Steering Assist Cylinder acts as a dynamic steering stablizer
- Compatible with OEM Hose Assemblies and serpentine belt
- SG062R BIG BORE Cylinder Assist Steering Gearbox
- PK1405 High Performance Pump Kit
- SC2207 1.75 Inch X 6 Inch Steering Assist Cylinder Kit with Hardware
- HK2015 Cylinder Assist Installation Hose Kit
- SWEPCO 715 Power Steering Fluid