PSC Cylinder Assist Steering Kits are engineered to efficiently handle increased torque loads due to the installation of larger-than-stock tire sizes, upgraded aftermarket axles, and/or locking differentials.
PSC Cylinder Assist Steering Kits deliver improved handling characteristics without oversteer and a familiar level of road feel without increased driver effort, making it perfect for daily driven, on-the-road use.
1990-94 Jeep YJ/XJ (38-42 Inch Tire Size)
- Increased Torque Output
- Relieves stress on steering gearbox and frame mounts
- Steering Assist Cylinder acts as a dynamic steering stablizer
- Compatible with OEM Hose Assemblies and serpentine belt
- SG061R BIG BORE Cylinder Assist Steering Gear
- SP43364JRP- High Performance Pump Kit
- SC2207K- (1.75 Inch X 6 Inch) Cylinder Kit with Hardware
- HK2015- Gear Box to Cylinder Complete Hose Kit
- SWEPCO 715 Power Steering Fluid