PSC Cylinder Assist Steering Kits are engineered to efficiently handle increased torque loads due to the installation of larger-than-stock tire sizes, upgraded aftermarket axles, and/or locking differentials.
PSC Cylinder Assist Steering Kits deliver improved handling characteristics without oversteer and a familiar level of road feel without increased driver effort, making it perfect for daily driven, on-the-road use.
1995-02 Jeep YJ/XJ/TJ with Aftermarket D60 Axle (38-42 Inch Tire Size)
- Increased Torque Output
- Relieves stress on steering gearbox and frame mounts
- Steering Assist Cylinder acts as a dynamic steering stablizer
- Compatible with OEM Hose Assemblies and serpentine belt
- SG061R Cylinder Assist Steering Gearbox
- PK1852 High Volume Pump Kit
- SC2201K 1.75 Inch x 8 Inch Steering Assist Cylinder Kit
- HK2015 Cylinder Assist Installation Hose Kit
- SWEPCO 715 Power Steering Fluid