For Jeep JK enthusiasts who love to tackle the toughest trails, PSC’s all new Big Bore XD2 Cylinder Assist Steering Kits are an essential upgrade to efficiently handle increased torque loads for vehicles equipped with any combination of the following:
- 38 Inch and Larger Tire Sizes
- Upgraded Aftermarket Axles including Dynatrac, Teraflex, and Currie.
- Differential Lockers
These Cylinder Assist Steering Kits will deliver improved handling characteristics without oversteer and a familiar level of road feel without increased driver effort, making it perfect for daily driven, on-the-road use.
2007-11 Jeep JK 2 Door/4 Door 3.8L EGH with OEM Axle
- Increased Torque Output
- Relieves stress on steering gearbox and frame mounts
- Steering Assist Cylinder acts as a dynamic steering stablizer
- SG688R Big Bore XD2 Cylinder Assist Steering Gear Box
- High Flow Pump Kit
- Jeep JK Remote Reservoir Kit
- Upgraded High Pressure Hose Assembly
- Upgraded Return Line Kit
- Heat Sink Fluid Cooler
- SC2223 Steering Assist Cylinder
- Steering Assist Cylinder Mounting Bracket Kit
- Tie Rod Clamp (available in 1 1/4", 1 3/8", 1 1/2", 1 5/8", and 1 3/4" sizes)
- SWEPCO 715 Power Steering Fluid
- All steering assist cylinder mounting brackets easily bolt onto stock axle housings and tie rods with the use of a few hand tools.
- To achieve the best on-the-road driving experience, recommended front axle caster setting is 4-7 degrees depending on tire size and wheel offset.