At PSC, we aim to provide Jeep JK enthusiasts with the best products for improving their rigs. From those who love to tackle the Rubicon and Moab to the daily driver that occasionally navigates a Jeep Jamboree trail ride, PSC’s all new Big Bore XD2 Overlander Steering Kit is an essential upgrade to efficiently handle increased torque loads for vehicles equipped with an OEM front axle and tire sizes up to 37 inches.
The Cylinder Assist Ready Overlander Steering Kit is the perfect solution for the enthusiast who isn’t quite ready to commit to a Cylinder Assist setup.
As your JK project evolves with larger tire sizes, aftermarket upgraded axles such a Dynatrac, Teraflex, and Currie, and/or the addition of differential lockers, the SG688R Steering Gearbox will be ready for the addition of a PSC Steering Assist Cylinder.
Just like our Overlander Steering Kit, expect improved handling characteristics without oversteer and a familiar level of road feel without increased driver effort, making it perfect for daily driven, on-the-road use.
2007-11 Jeep JK 3.8L EGH
- Increased Torque Output
- Relieves stress on steering gearbox and frame mounts
- Steering Assist Cylinder acts as a dynamic steering stablizer
- Steering Assist Cylinder, Mounting Bracket, Mounting Hardware and Tie Rod Clamp SOLD SEPARATELY
- SG688R Big Bore XD2 Cylinder Assist Steering Gear Box
- High Flow Pump Kit
- Jeep JK Remote Reservoir Kit
- Upgraded High Pressure Hose Assembly
- Upgraded Return Line Kit
- Heat Sink Fluid Cooler
- SWEPCO 715 Power Steering Fluid
- To achieve the best on-the-road driving experience, recommended front axle caster setting is 4-7 degrees depending on tire size and wheel offset.