PSC Cylinder Assist Steering Kits are engineered to efficiently handle increased torque loads due to the installation of larger-than-stock tire sizes, upgraded aftermarket axles, and/or locking differentials.
PSC Cylinder Assist Steering Kits deliver improved handling characteristics without oversteer and a familiar level of road feel without increased driver effort, making it perfect for daily driven, on-the-road use.
1988-1999.5 GM 4WD
- SG840R - Big Bore Cylinder Assist Steering Gear with 4wd Sector Shaft Non Crossover Steering
- PK1405-12 - High Performance Complete Pump Kit with Remote Resevoir Kit
- SC2201K-(1.75 Inch X 8 Inch Stroke) Cylinder Kit with Hardware
- HK2020 - Steering Assist Cylinder Installation Hose Kit
- SWEPCO 715 Power Steering Fluid