Disassemble your 99-04 Unit Bearings to change out tone rings. Looking to do a 1 ton swap into a JK but worried about the ABS? Now you you can change the factory Superduty tone rings on your 1999-2004 Unit Bearings to match the factory JK 52 tooth tone ring count. This tool will allow you to disassemble the unit bearing and replace the tone ring.
- 1999-2004 Superduty Front Axle Unit Bearing Tool
- Precision CNC laser cut from 3/16 inch and 1/4 inch mild steel as well as 3/16 inch AR hardened plate for use with an impact driver
- DIY weld together kit means its low cost
- Laser etched guide lines allow you to properly weld the plates concentrically
- Sold as a kit
- Use of this product may result in damage to Unit Bearing if Not done properly. Please ensure you take care while taking apart the Unit Bearing.
- Works only with Timken Unit Bearings as different manufacturer's have varying nut sizes and tooth patterns.