Make your Jig Table larger with the flexibility of adding surface area where and when you want. Is the 58 inch x 30 inch top surface of the Jig Table not quite enough surface area? Do you want the capability of adding more depth to your table without having to store a much deeper table? This Table Extension gives you the capabilities of a larger table without taking up the floor space. And you can stack multiples of them for more spacer if you want.
- CNC Fiber Laser Cut and precision CNC Bent from 3/16 inch steel for a robust solution
- Same 4 inch hole pattern directly extended from Jig Table top so you have a seamless transition of bolt spacing.
- Use the Quickslot system to allow you to quickly and easily mount the Extension on the table. No awkwardly mounting it, while bolting it on at the same time.
- 30 inch x 14 inch table top making your Jig Table either 14 inches longer or deeper.
- Same 30 inch depth as the Jig Table
- Ships flat for low cost and assembly and welding required by end user
- Material: Steel
- Thickness: 3/16 Inch
- Sold As: Each