The next generation of Artec trusses is here. This revolutionary new design takes the years of race and recreational abuse of our first generation of trusses and adds additional strength and functionality. The most noticeable is how the truss top now bends around the differential for a better fit and clearance. This is ideal for vehicles needing more uptravel or those building low center of gravity vehicles.
- Low Profile Ford SuperDuty Front Truss 1999-2004 (leaf spring)
- 3/8 inch thick mild steel truss top and 1/4 inch mild steel ram mount and gussets. Precision CNC cut and bent for great fitment
- Truss is super low profile allowing better clearance for oil pans and allowing more uptravel
- Truss spans entire length of axle for complete reinforcement of the axle tubes - Not just for mounting links
- Truss is reinforced using interlocked 1/4 thick gussets for maximum strength and easy assembly
- Main interlocking gussets are wider than Gen1 trusses adding overall strength to truss
- Internal gussets conform tightly to the contours of the differential allowing you to weld to it for additional strength and rigidity
- Truss is clearanced for differential breather tube
- Overall low profile design means your axle is stronger, sleeker, easier to fit into any vehicle, and less likely to interfere with vehicle components
- Use our adjustable truss upper link mount and tall adjustable truss upper link mount to achieve 10 inches of separation from axle centerline
- Sold as a kit
- This kit requires general welding and fabrication skills. Welding should only be done by a competent welder. Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is Not liable for improper installation.
- Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this kit. Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required.
- Requires Trimming of Factory Differential Casting